The Level5 Automatic Taper brings an unprecedented value to you. Recently redesigned with additional features that include: Adjustable Roller Brake that lets you control resistance on the main taping wheel. Adjustable Cutting Spring Tensioner puts you in control of the resistance on the cutting chain. Molded Cutter Tube Guide creates a smoother glide and easier cuts. Molded Tape Holder & Creaser Trigger Assembly is lighter, more durable, and no more broken hinges like the competition.
The Level5 Taper is an ideal place to start with automatic drywall taping tools, or add to your drywall tool lineup. All-Wall recommends Level5 tools for contractors that are looking for exceptional value in automated taping and finishing systems. New Level5's have an exceptional 5 year warranty - often for the same or lower price than used tools!
Level5 Drywall Taper Features:
- Stainless steel side and internal plates that enhance durability
- Rolling chain idling system reduces drag and makes taping smoother than competitive models
- Hard-coat anodized aircraft grade aluminum resists damage and provides durability
- Urethane cup seal lasts 50% longer than rubber seals used by other manufacturers
- Precision machined cover plate made of durable stainless steel, and all new stainless internal components
- Stainless steel cable drum resists corrosion and wear
All-Wall Recommends Level5 Tools for:
- Contractors looking for great value tools
- Contractors that are new to Automatic Taping Tools
- Contractors that have occasional drywall jobs, and don't want to hire subs or rent tools
- Anyone that wants to tape and finish drywall job faster and easier than by hand