Strait-Flex Tuff-Tape 100’ Roll
Ideal for flat seams and inside corners and where paper drywall tape has failed. For novices, Tuff-Tape is easier to apply than paper tapes. Tuff-Tape cuts easily with a scissors or utility knife, is applied with all-purpose joint compound, and will not rust. Extremely strong, will not fuzz-up when sanding, and stronger than paper and mesh tape.
- Inside Corners and Flat Seams
- Ideal For Areas Where Humidity Causes Paper Tape To Fail
- Perfect When Strength and Speed Is Required
- Two Times Stronger Than Paper Tape
- Resists Blisters, Tears and Common Cracking Problems