Finna Group Wood & Plaster Moisture Meter - Model 9XDC
A low-cost, rugged meter designed to test the moisture content of wood, dry-wall and wall plaster. If you are a painting contractor, drywall finisher, or inspector, the Model 9XDC provides a reliable means of spot-checking surfaces before paint is applied. This Meter is extremely helpful for detecting roof, plumbing leaks as well as wood decay (wood rot).
- Easy to use, simply insert the needle into test area.
- Portable pocket size meter weighs less than 8 ounces.
- Easy to read LED lights shows actual moisture content.
- No need for calibration chart or tables.
- Advanced, micro-controller circuit requires no adjustments
- Test moisture content from 12% to 28% for wood and 3% to 7% for plaster.
- Ideal for Painters, Contractors, Finishers.