The DW088K self-leveling line laser is ideal for horizontal (level) AND vertical (plumb) interior applications.
This laser is designed to provide the professional user with maximum durability as well as the easiest to operate self-leveling laser on the market. The DW088K comes standard with a magnetic pivot bracket for nearly 360 degree operation and attaches to any metal surface. It has been designed to save you time and increase production on the jobsite, utilizing a one-button operation that is quick and easy to use. It is highlighted by a full over-molded housing that helps maintain calibration under rigorous jobsite conditions. It is self-leveling within 4 degrees, accurate within +/- 1/8" @ 30' and has an out of level indicator in which the beams flash when out of level. In addition, the DW088K comes with a universal wall mount, allowing the user to attach the laser mount to track for drop ceilings and/or wood surfaces for residential applications. This compact kit includes laser, kit box, 4 AA batteries, universal wall mount and instruction manual. Features:
- Accurate to +/- 1/8" @ 30' for level applications
- The DW088K has an additional feature of having full time pulse mode allowing use with a line laser detector (DW0892). This will extend the useful range to approx. 150 ft (50 m).
- Built-in magnetic pivot bracket mounts easily on metal surfaces
- Overmolded housing for jobsite durability
- 1-button operation and control panel for ease of use
- 4 (AA) batteries for 20+ hours run-time
- Universal wall mount
- DW088K Self-Leveling Line Laser