Drywall Texture Roller (Bamboo)
Final texture effect can vary based on the following variables:
- Thickness of the compound used:
- A thicker mixture of compound will produce a final result with more definition in the pattern.
- A Thinner mixture of compound will produce a much more subtle texture effect.
- Depth of compound once it’s applied:
- The more material that is applied, the more dramatic the final texture will be when cross-lit.
- The less material that is applied, the more subtle the final texture will be.
- Method of application:
- A common method of application is to coat the finished surface with compound, either with a heavy nap paint roller, or a drywall finishing knife or trowel, then apply a pattern using a texture brush or roller.