Porter Cable Pro Pack with Norton Includes:
- 1 - Porter Cable Drywall Sander Model 7800
- 1 - DeWalt 8 gal HEPA Vac w/ auto filter cleaning
- 5 - DeWalt Fleece Dust Bags DWV9402
- 1 - Norton Backup Pad for PC7800
- 15 - Norton 100 Grit 9" Round Sanding Discs
- 15 - Norton 120 Grit 9" Round Sanding Discs
- 15 - Norton 150 Grit 9" Round Sanding Discs
The Perfect Combo to take your sanding to the dust-free level!The Porter Cable model 7800 Drywall Sander
will have you wondering how you sanded without it. Any serious drywall contractor needs this to get the job done better and more efficiently.
When attached to the included DWV010 DeWalt 8 gal HEPA Vac vacuum with the 13" anti-static hose, you can have a dust-free sanding experience. When inside for a remodel this becomes crucial to getting the job done.
With the addition of an articulated sanding head you have the ability to sand a much wider area without having to move around. This is a lifesaver when up on scaffolding while sanding.
In order to maximize control and comfort, the motor is located on the opposite side of the sanding head. The resulting balanced feel means you can sand more efficiently and for longer periods.
The brush skirt around the sanding head helps avoid gouging at wall joints and increases dust collection ability.
Since all sanding jobs are not equal the 7800 sander also features variable speed settings (1,400 - 2,000 RPM).
- Includes One Sanding Pad to attach hook and loop sanding disks
- 13' static dissipating vacuum hose (1-1/4") with vacuum attachment to make it dust-free.
- Power cord straps keep the cord secure while sanding.
- User Manual
DEWALT’s DWV010 8-gallon dust extractor with automatic filter provides a powerful yet portable solution for keeping the job site clean during and after heavy-duty applications. Not only does the 15-amp motor deliver 150 CFM of airflow for maximum suction, a variable suction function allows you to manually control the level of suction and the level of power consumption based on the task at hand.
Capable of being used for both wet and dry applications, the DWV010 comes with two top-of-the-line HEPA filters to capitalize on cleaning power. Heavy-duty wheels, locking casters, a telescoping handle, and a kink-resistant hose make it convenient for transport around the job site to clean up after woodworking and masonry projects.
DESIGNED FOR 110 VOLT USE