Columbia "Sawed Off" Mini Automatic Taper
A precision-engineered tool that is designed to be light, fast and smooth running. Columbia Taping Tools are Built with durable stainless steel sourced from the USA and hard anodized aluminum parts that simply last longer. The Columbia "Sawed Off" Mini Taper will hold up to many years of rugged use, and is backed by a 5 year warranty. The Columbia taper offers innovation, quality and traditional style. Eliminate Corner Drag, This Taper utilizes a unique cable release system that eliminates drag while taping corners. The release system is made up of independent components for the cable empty release and the creaser mechanism. Because the systems are separate, engaging the creaser lever does not put additional pressure on the tape-drive. The taping wheel rolls freely at all times, and will not pull tape or require compensation on start/stops as with competitive brand tapers. New Features include, the Patent Pending Pump Action Sleeve that offers the smoothest cut on the market, and Quick Release Cap for easy clean up.
- Knurled Surface on Control Sleeve for a Solid Grip Every Time!
- Ease the Tension with the Adjustable clicker brake.
- Rubber Grips on anodized billet trigger provide added comfort
- Pull Ring on hand grip to lets you cut tape with ease while taping high joints
- Clutch release shaft and pulley wheel are split to reduce drag while creaser wheel is in use
- Larger wheels on cutting system to make cutting much smoother.
- NEW Patent Pending Pump Action Sleeve Offers Smoother Cut.
- Quick Release Cap For Easy Clean Up.
- Measures 42" in Length Compared To 52" Of Full-Size Taper.