The most efficient way of coping with high dust volumes.
The Festool CT pre-separator with cyclone technology separates and collects coarse and fine dust before it reaches the mobile dust extractor. The dust heavy air that is drawn in is swirled into a spiral movement in the cyclone, causing the dust particles to hit against the wall of the cyclone and, due to the gravitational force, to fall into the collection container of the CT pre-separator.
For craftsmen who work with large volumes of dust and debris, the CT CYCLONE pre-separator is the simplest answer for increasing the efficiency of your CT Dust Extractor and minimizing its lifetime cost of ownership — all within a compact solution that fits seamlessly into the Festool mobility system. Compliant with OSHA’s Table 1 when used with a HEPA-certified CT Dust Extractor, the CT CYCLONE is an anti-static three-step filtration system that separates and collects large debris and coarse dust before it reaches the mobile dust extractor — decreasing the number of filters and dust bags that you’ll need to purchase to keep your CT running smoothly. Additionally, the CT CYCLONE reduces the overall dust load on the main filter and ensures consistently high suction power throughout the work process. Compatible with all CT Dust Extractors, it is a highly portable and compact cyclone solution that can be easily transported to wherever your work takes you.
The Festool CT Cyclone Dust Collection Pre-Separator Features:
- Compatible with Festool dust extractor models CT 26, CT 36, CT 36 AutoClean (AC), CT 48, as well as discontinued models CT 22 and CT 33.
- Up to 80% of mineral dust and up to 95% of coarse particles, such as sawdust are separated and collected in the container.
- Transparent collection container makes knowing when it is time to empty a breeze.
- Modular design makes for easy cleaning of the individual parts.
- Maintains consistently high suction power as a result of reducing the dust load on the main filter.