TapeTech 3 inch EasyRoll® Angle Head drywall taping tool corner finisher by Ames Taping Tools reduces drag with easy rolling rubber-tired wheels. Tapetech 3 inch EasyRoll angle head is used after bedding tape into drywall angles with corner roller and spreads mud compound evenly on both sides of angle at the same time. Integrated spring adjusters allow quick change of spring tension to suit any drywall finishing job. 3 inch EasyRoll angle head can also be attached to angle box, corner box or Mudrunner to apply final smooth feathered finish to inside drywall corner angles.
Tape Tech Easy Roll 3 inch angle corner finishing tool with wheels glides smoothly in drywall corners due to reduced friction. Use angle head to feather inside 90 degree tape corners after applying with banjo, compound applicator or automatic taper. EasyRoll angle corner finisher can also be used to apply final smooth feathered finish coat of compound, by simply attaching to an angle box (also known as flusher box, hockey box or corner applicator). Convenient spring adjustment levers quickly allow change of tension preference. Firm spring adjustment is often used when final finishing inside drywall angles, and softer setting is popular when applying tape coat
- 3 inch EasyRoll corner finisher angle head can be used both for applying tape as well as smooth skimming finish compound to inside 90 degree drywall angle corners.
- Convenient spring tension adjuster levers allow quick setting of preferred blade frame tension.
- Patented locking clip retainer eliminates unexpected detachment from angle box or angle head handle, avoiding damage.
- EasyRoll wheels with rubber tires reduce friction so angle head glides more smoothly on inside drywall corner angles than traditional angle heads.
- Evenly finishes and feathers both sides of inside 90 degree angles at the same time.
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty