Drywall Master 7" Speed Clean Flat Box
Made with long lasting superior quality alloys which are intended to withstand frequent use over a long period of time.Built with a classic tie-rod system for increased strength and durability, THESE ARE STRONG BOXES! Speed Clean style makes quick work of clean-up with the fast release door clips and easy-open lid. The 7" DrywallMaster flat finisher box is an excellent choice for applying base mud coat to flat seams, butt joints or corner beads. DMT 7" Flat Finisher box is interchangeable with other major brand taping tool flatbox handles.
Flat finisher boxes are controlled with various lengths of box braking handles for best finishing results on different ceiling and wall heights. Easy dial adjustment allows finely-controlled mud output to apply a smooth, evenly feathered finish on drywall flat seams and butt joints every time.
- 7" Flat box is commonly used to apply base coat to flat seams, butt joints or corner bead.
- High Quality Marine Grade Aluminum Parts will withstand all common jobsite elements.
- Material Improvements for Greater Longevity
- Speed Clean, Quick Release Door Clips for Easy Clean Up.
- Durable Parts made in the USA.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Interchangeable with TapeTech and other major brands.