Columbia 32" Compound Mud Tube
an extra high quality aluminum tube and head. Columbia 32" Mud Tube features a smooth syringe action
supported by a plunger bushing - Easy push and fill with the long term quality you expect from Columbia Tools. Columbia tubes are true professional grade, and the aluminum main components won't bust, crack or easily break like the competition. Ideal for high reach work and extra long runs.
Compound tubes fill like a syringe - simply insert the tube into the compound bucket with the plunger rod collapsed - pulling the plunger rod out fills the tube with compound. Depress the plunger rod to dispense compound. Simply an Easy way to apply compound to the wall.
Columbia Compound Tubes work with:
- Better Than Ever brand Mud Heads
- Red Diamond Implements
- All brands of direct flushers
- All brands of corner bead heads
- All brands of angle head/corner finishers
- Lightweight Aluminum Tube & Plunger Rod
- Self lubricating plunger bushing for easy push throughout it's life
- Long lasting billet aluminum nose cone
- Includes strong and durable aluminum implement ball for flushers and applicators
Hand Made in Columbia's State Of The Art Facility In Canada With U.S. Aluminum and Steel Components.