Dax Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hard Hat
Protect your most valuable asset: YOU! Introducing the full brim, carbon fiber reinforced resin (stronger than plastic) hard hat from Lift. "Style meets functionality", featuring a 6 point suspension system that offers superior comfort and impact protection. The Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome and oversized fitment dial make size adjustments easy even when wearing gloves. The exclusive, brim grip design provides a secure feel. Built with race inspired technology, who says safety can't be cool?
The Dax Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hard Hat, meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements Type 1, Class C.
- Fiber reinforced resin shell for superior impact protection
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Perforated Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome.
- Molded EVA foam insert for additional shock absorbing protection to the top of head.
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial, for easy grip.
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up.
- 6 point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C.
- Dimensions: 10"W x 12"L x 5"D
- Weight: Under 480G
For Your Safety:
It is recommended to replace hard hats every five years regardless of outside appearance, but this can vary due to use and job site conditions. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Hard hat life span may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Hard hats subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Suggested replacement is based on service life (based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date).