Never-Miss Final Coat Mud Additive - Grey 8 oz helps you achieve Level 5 drywall finishes without flashing and photographing. You can use Never Miss Final Coat on smooth or textured surfaces - whenever you desire a uniform solid surface. Using Final Coat in critical lighting areas will drastically cut touch-up time, flashing, and photographing of seams. Final Coat treated walls require little or no sanding!
Final Coat can be applied by spraying or roll skim coating, and when sprayed it will lay down like flat paint. The gray pigments help with deep tone colors and also helps when applying so you can get a wet hide easier. Final Coat is the perfect drywall level 5 surface primer - Spray and walk away!
Never-Miss Final Coat Grey Features:
- Eliminates flashing and seam photographing on Level 5 finishes by providing a uniform substrate
- Final Coat is added to drywall joint compound for a sprayable or rollable skimmed level 5 finish
- Grey color helps with walls that will be painted with deep tones, and makes identifying application slightly easier.
- Drastically reduces sanding and touch-up time on level 5 jobs - saving critical labor dollars
- 8oz bottle treats 5 gallons of sprayable material.