Columbia 55" Cam Lock Compound Mud Tube
Fills like a syringe, simply insert the tube into the compound bucket with the plunger rod collapsed, pulling the plunger rod out fills the tube with compound. Depress the plunger rod to dispense compound. Simply an Easy way to apply compound to the wall.
Featuring a smooth syringe action supported by a plunger bushing - Easy push and fill with an extra high quality aluminum tube, head, and swap out implement ball. The newly improved version of the original compound mud tube, includes brass cams and a stainless steel lock ring feature that allows for easy access for cleaning and other routine maintenance. Columbia tubes are true professional grade, and the aluminum main components won't bust, crack or easily break like the competition.
Columbia Compound Tubes Work With:
- Better Than Ever Brand Mud Heads
- Red Diamond Implements
- All Brands Of Direct Flushers
- All Brands Of Corner Bead Heads
- All Brands Of Angle Head/Corner Finishers
- Lightweight Aluminum Tube & Plunger Rod
- Self Lubricating Plunger Bushing For Easy Push
- Long Lasting Billet Aluminum Nose Cone
- Includes Strong And Durable Aluminum Implement Ball For Flushers and Applicators
- Brass Cams On A Stainless Steel Lock Ring
- Quick Remove Bottom For Complete Cleaning
Hand Made in Columbia's State Of The Art Facility In Canada With U.S. Aluminum and Steel Components.