Columbia 72" 180-Grip Bent Box Handle allows for a full braking capability over the entire 180º angle span. Grips the axle with a tremendous amount of pressure to eliminates the possibility of slippage when dealing with difficult angle situations. As a result, this produces cleaner, quicker and more efficient application of joint compound. A very versatile design that provides the best possible braking at any angle. The bent handle design adds necessary leverage in all situations, and truly excels on butt-joints and headers.
Extra strong billet aluminum design for years of rugged usage. Less moving parts mean less breakdowns. Everything you want in a box handle. Bent handle ergonomics combined with a standard 3/4" tube - helps you achieve the perfect balance, and perfect finish with less effort.
- Bent ergonomic design increases leverage and requires less effort to push
- Clamp style 180 brake is simple and more durable than pinch brakes
- Strong billet aluminum design with black anodizing, and laser engraving
- Additional braking, control, and range of motion versus competitor handles
- Compatible with all leading brand boxes (Excluding TapeWorm).
- 72" 180-Grip Bent Box Handle is ideal for butt joints, headers and high ceilings