Ease your back! - Increase leverage!
The No-Bend Angle Box utilizes a straight handle that reduces bending over to finish the lower half of vertical corners. , and provides an increase in leverage over a bent handle in other applications
8" No-Bend Angle Box with 3' to 5' Adjustable Feather Weight Handle Is used with Corner Finisher, also called angle heads, to apply finishing coat to all 90º internal corner joints. Columbia Straight Thread angle box is designed with the look and feel of Premier and blue style tools and comes complete with Columbia Feather Weight Adjustable Aluminum Handle. Columbia angle box is specially angled to access tight corners and durable, corrosion proof stainless steel cone dispenses proper amount of mud compound smoothly and evenly. The angle box body is made of high quality aluminum, and anodized for years of trouble free use.Features:
- Designed with the feel of Premier and blue tool style angle boxes.
- Hinged door for system for quick clean and easy access.
- Used with an angle head attached to apply a second coat to corners for all 90° internal angles.
- No swell gaskets.
- Long-life Stainless steel cone dispenses proper amount of drywall compound smoothly and evenly.
- Includes adjustable Columbia Feather Weight Adjustable Aluminum Handle
- Longer fill spout for easy filling.