Ease Your Back! - Increase Leverage!
The No-Bend Angle Box utilizes a straight handle that reduces bending over to finish the lower half of vertical corners, and provides an increase in leverage over a bent handle in other applications. Modeled and designed after the Premier/Blue angle boxes - This angle box appeals to traditional Premier/Blue users as well as those who wish to increase leverage with a different corner box approach. This 7" version retains the advantages and feel of the Premier/Blue tools with the same capacity and size.
7" No-Bend Angle Box with 4' Feather Weight Handle Is used with Corner Finisher, also called angle heads, to apply finishing coat to all 90º internal corner joints. Columbia Straight Thread angle box is designed with the look and feel of Premier and blue style tools and comes complete with Columbia Feather Weight 4' Fixed Length Aluminum Handle. Columbia angle box is specially angled to access tight corners and durable, corrosion proof stainless steel cone dispenses proper amount of mud compound smoothly and evenly. The angle box body is made of high quality aluminum, and anodized for years of trouble free use.Features:
- Designed with the feel of Premier and blue tool style angle boxes.
- Includes adjustable Columbia Feather Weight Adjustable Aluminum Handle
- No swell gaskets.
- Hinged door for system for quick clean and easy access.
- Used with an angle head attached to apply a second coat to corners for all 90° internal angles.
- Long-life Stainless steel cone dispenses proper amount of drywall compound smoothly and evenly.
- Longer fill spout for easy filling.