The Columbia Semi-Auto Taping Tool Kit can significantly increase your taping and finishing production capabilities when compared to hand taping.
Semi-Auto taping tools greatly increase efficiency and consistency compared to hand taping and decrease waste, resulting in reduced material use.
The corner and flat compound applicators can be attached to the Columbia Compound Tube, allowing drywall mud compound to be easily and evenly applied to flat seams and corner angles. The corner roller is then used to bed tape squarely and securely into inside drywall angles. The final touch is using the corner flusher to apply an equal, feathered finish to inside corners.
The entire kit fits in the included convenient, custom-crafted tool carrying case, for easy transportation, storage and protection of your tools.
Columbia Semi-Auto Taping Tool Kit With Case Contains:
- Increase your efficiency on the job compared to working with hand tools and waste less material.
- The included compound tube allows you to evenly apply compound where you need it.
- Includes all the tools needed for each step of the taping process in one handy kit.
- The included case gives your tools the protection they need and make it easier to transport to the job.
- 1-Columbia Compound Mud Tube 42" CMT42
- 1-Columbia 2.5" Standard Flusher
- 1-Columbia 3" Standard Flusher
- 1-Columbia Reach Extendable Angle Head Handle 3' - 5'
- 1-Columbia Corner Roller Head
- 1-Columbia Corner Roller Handle
- 1-Columbia Flat Applicator Head CFLT
- 1-Inside 90 Applicator with Wheels ICATW
- 1-Black Tool Case (Interior Dimensions 52" x 13"(center) 12" (ends)