The DeWalt 1 1/8" x 16' Tape Measure
Is a great all-around tape measure for around the home, for framers and woodworking. The tape measure features an excellent 10-ft of blade standout for increased user reach. Increased reach is a great advantage when on a ladder or scaffolding. A wide 1-1/8" Blade with large 1/8" Markings speeds up measuring jobs with increased visibility and accuracy. The end of the tape has an extra large hook to grab materials from all four sides. The large hook is especially helpful when using a thicker 5/8" Drywall. The blade is coated with 3M Thermoplastic film to help protect the blade from damage. The duo-durometer blade-lock gives a firm lock on the blade with a simple push of the thumb. To keep it where you need it, when you need it, use the sturdy belt clip to attach it to your tool belt.
- 10' of blade standout for increased user reach
- A Duo-durometer blade-lock for durability and comfort
- 1-1/8" Wide blade with 1/8" markings to speed up measuring jobs
- Hook grabs construction material from top and bottom
- Heat-treated spring for blade durability and smooth rewind
- Belt clip for easy attachment and storage