Columbia Taping Tools 10" Hinged Drywall Flat Finisher Box features precision joint compound metering adjustment for top quality finish surfaces on drywall butt joints and flat seams. Integrated door axle and pressure plate system allows smooth, easy operation and quick access for easy cleanup! New, ultra-reliable door plate wiper resists expansion or deterioration, for long-term ease of operation and greater reliability.
10" Hinged Drywall Flat Finisher Box by Columbia Taping Tools has a new improved wiper on the pressure plate, combined with a smooth pivoting hinge axle, making this one of the easiest drywall flat finisher boxes to operate when finishing drywall butt joints and flat seams. 10" Hinged Flat Box by Columbia Taping Tools is an excellent choice for base or finish coating tape seams.
- Hinged pressure plate and quick release tabs for extremely easy cleanup!
- 10" Columbia Hinged Flat Box is excellent for applying base coat or finish coat on drywall flat seams.
- "Commercial Grade" pressure plate wiper resists expansion or corrosion for easy operation and long service life.
- Aluminum wheels with o-ring tires are long lasting and smooth running.
- Compatible with all leading brands of flat box handles (except Tapeworm)
- Can be operated with or without pressure plate springs
- Smooth operation without door springs is possible due to reduced drag of Integrated Pressure Door Axle.
- 5-year Columbia Taping Tools Manufacturer's Warranty