Dura-Stilts are the original professional drywall stilt manufacturers, and produce some of the finest quality drywall stilts on the market. The Dura-III D1830 Adjustable 18-30" Stilt combines the best innovative design concepts and technology. The medium size of the three models, the D1830 is suitable for working on 8 to 10 foot ceilings for most workers. The D1830 features such things as steel inserts at the adjustment screw location and field replaceable nylon leg sleeves. No matter what trade you are in, if you have need for movement at elevated heights, you owe it to yourself to consider the Dura-III. You'll find yourself accomplishing more with less effort. The Dura-III is truly a professional tool.
Recognized as the undisputed icon of modern articulating leg extension devices for over 30 Years. The Dura-III has a proven track record of reliability and safety and remains the best selling stilt in the industry. Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The Dura-III stilts feature:
- semi-flexible foot plates and floor plates are supportive and allow more natural walking motion
- nylon leg bearings at all pivot points add smooth transitions and longevity
- Built for tough conditions with beefed up adjustment hole walls and steel wing-bolt inserts
- nylon sleeves in the adjustable legs assist in easy adjustments
- universally adjustable side leg support which does not need to be re-adjusted when the stilts are adjusted for height
- commercial grade strap webbing with self locking buckles
- genuine re-enforced rubber soles provide the right grip and flex
All components are field replaceable for stilt renewability and longevity.