The Tajima Drywall Rasp is a revolutionary drywall rasp that offers three levels of drywall edge grinding in one tool and features Tajima’s patented clog-free Tetra-Teeth™ rasp teeth that work in both directions. Sleek design fits in all common drywall pouches, 7” length for fewer strokes on any task, staggered Coarse Teeth allow dust to collect inside the handle for controlled disposal.
- Unique Tetra-Teeth™ are clog-free and grind in both directions.
- Three separate grinding sections for quick shaping and trimming, beveling or finishing, and spot grinding.
- Recessed Coarse Teeth contain the drywall edge, and the staggered teeth design prevents clogging and allows dust to collect in the handle for controlled disposal.
- Raised Fine Teeth are ideal for beveling or smoothing the drywall edge, and Siderail Teeth allow notching and detailed work.
- Sleek design, 7 inches long for fewer strokes to achieve the same results.
- Embedded elastomer grip on each side of the handle for sure-grip performance.
- Chrome-plated Tetra-Teeth™ for superior durability.