Columbia 7" ThrottleBox with Extendable ONE Handle
Used with Corner Finisher (also called angle heads) attached to apply finishing coat to 90° internal angles. The ThrottleBox, Complete with Columbia Extendable ONE Handle, dispenses the proper amount of drywall compound smoothly and evenly through the Stainless Steel cone. The hinged door allows for easy access and quick clean up. The long fill spout makes filling easier. Columbia ONE Extendable Handle feature an ergonomic, thumb release trigger for smooth and easy changes. The durable aluminum pole design lasts longer than any standard fiberglass handle. Adjustable from 3' to 5' perfect for finishing those hard to reach high corners, as well as tight corners!
- Specially Angled To Access Tight Corners.
- Dispenses Compound Smoothly And Evenly.
- Long Fill Spout For Easy Filling.
- Stainless Steel Cone For Long Life.
- Hinged Door Easy Access.
- No swell gaskets.
- No Swell Gaskets.
- 50% Easier To Push.
- Adjustable Tensions And No Air Pockets.
- Adjusts from 3' to 5'
- Reach-Line Quick Thumb Trigger
- Made In North America