The Trigon180° Drywall Sanding Tool will change your mind about drywall sanding!
All-Wall customers have been asking for a triangular shaped sander for years, and now it has arrived in a big fashion. The Trigon180° Drywall Sander utilizes its unique shape and size to create a great non-flip detail drywall sander. The Trigon180° Drywall Sanding Tool is 56% larger than standard rectangle drywall sanding poles, covering larger areas quicker. The replaceable all-in-one pad and bumper make corner sanding stutter free and fluid without damaging the adjacent corner.
- All-in-One pad and bumper sand to a flawless finish without gouging inside corners
- No flipping, skipping, or scratching
- 56% larger than standard sanding poles
- Removable center hub makes quick and easy change from pole sanding to hand sanding with Pro Handle Adapter
- Hook & loop stearated, no-build sand paper lasts long and won't load
- Perfect for sanding drywall and in between coats of paint and polyurethane
- Up to 3X faster than conventional sanding poles with better results